jueves, 29 de octubre de 2020

Post 2 Week 4

Hello!

In the past, my dream job was to be a soccer player and the truth is that I focused a lot on this, that I never even thought about what I should study. For the same reason, psychology was the only university career that caught my attention. The reason is that I always liked what was related to psychology. 

So far, my university experience is not very broad for logical reasons; the pandemic has prevented me from living everything that university entails, limiting many aspects. However, within what I have experienced, I can say that I have liked my career and that my homework has been very strong at certain times.

The type of work I would like to have is the type of clinical psychology. I hope that I can perform professionally in a way that does not affect my personal life or my own mental health in trying to help others.

Regards!

1 comentario:

  1. Hello, I hope that when you finish your studies you will be able to do the job you want.

    ResponderEliminar

Post 8: English Language Challenges

My experience learning English at the university has both positive and negative aspects, since, on the one hand, I think that the professors...