miércoles, 14 de abril de 2021

Post 1: A country you would like to visit

I like would to travel to Canada because it's the closest place to Chile where I can see northern lights. The other options are more distant destinations. About Canada, I have heard that the standard of living is very good, especially for issues such as excellent education of the population, a high level of security, or great access to quality health. Likewise, I know that it's one of the coldest countries in the world (even more so in places where it's possible to see northern lights), but that isn't a problem for me. If I travel to Canada, apart from seeing northern lights, I would like to go sledding, snowmobiling, or hiking in its snowy forests. On the other hand, my trip would be only for tourism purposes, neither to study nor to work there and I would prefer to stay in Chile to live because I wouldn't like to move away from everything I love, such as my friends, my family or not following my soccer team.



4 comentarios:

Post 8: English Language Challenges

My experience learning English at the university has both positive and negative aspects, since, on the one hand, I think that the professors...