jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2020

Post 3 - My favorite piece of technology

 Hello! My favorite piece of technology is the PlayStation. I have this console for many years and I renew it when the new version comes out. I have played from first to the fourth, that is to say, the last. The way to use it is through control of two levers and several buttons, with it you can play on the console and even visit Youtube, Netflix, or surf the web. The truth is that I use the console little time compared to what  I would like, once or twice a week and for a short time in each use, this for having other things to do. I like to use it because I'm very passionate about video games, especially those that are online because that is how I feel the competition with other people. My life without PlayStation would probably be a bit boring because I wouldn't have one of my favorite hobbies.





5 comentarios:

Post 8: English Language Challenges

My experience learning English at the university has both positive and negative aspects, since, on the one hand, I think that the professors...