lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2020

Post 4

 Hi! In this free topic presentation, I will talk about Tom Clancy's R6, the video game. I chose this topic because I have always been linked to the world of consoles, so video games are something I always have in mind. Tom Clancy's R6 is a title available for PC, PlayStation, and Xbox. It is a first-person shooter that seeks the confrontation of two teams, each composed of five players. The teams rotate between attack and defense, being the "cops" and "terrorists" respectively. The game consists of an offline mode for training and other online modes, among which the multiplayer mode by ranks and the casual mode stand out. This last one is to have fun and to pass the time, while the games by rank become extremely competitive. Personally, I never play casual games because I like to play competitively, in fact, I have participated in tournaments and several amateur teams have wanted to have me among their players. I play on PlayStation. 





4 comentarios:

Post 8: English Language Challenges

My experience learning English at the university has both positive and negative aspects, since, on the one hand, I think that the professors...