lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2020

Post 5

 


The story behind the photo is quite profound. That day was when my parents came home with Tyson, my dog, which is the same one in the photo. Two weeks earlier my previous dog, Charlie, had passed away. 
My little sister felt overtaken by the arrival of a new pet as she was still grieving over Charlie's death. For my part, I took Tyson in without any problems. 
That day there was a mixture of emotions; a new puppy (Tyson arrived with barely 2 months of life) made it inevitable to remember Charlie and relive the pain of his departure, but at the same time he arrived as a small and tender light that illuminated our home with love and mischief (in fact, in the photo Tyson is lying on the grass of my patio, the same that later had to be replaced with synthetic grass because he made holes and destroyed it in the form of a game).
When we welcomed him, we immediately noticed that Tyson was quite good at sleeping and drinking water. Interestingly, he maintains those characteristics to this day, at a little over two years old.  
He is a very tender and affectionate German Shepherd. In my house, we all give him a lot of love and when visitors come they are usually surprised by his great size. One of his favorite visitors is my girlfriend. Tyson loves it when she comes home. He goes crazy when he sees her and starts jumping up and down to kiss her. Also, whenever she comes, we take him out for a walk, so he associates his visit with going out in the street.

This is Tyson today


4 comentarios:

Post 8: English Language Challenges

My experience learning English at the university has both positive and negative aspects, since, on the one hand, I think that the professors...