miércoles, 21 de abril de 2021

Post 2: The best holidays ever

 I honestly have more than one vacation as a favorite, but I'll use one from about 2012 when I was 12 years old. My memory is very fuzzy, but I know we went down south. I don't remember where exactly. Along with my mother, father, and sister, we stayed at a sort of resort for a week. The place had its own business, small green spaces, swimming pool, and about five cabins, but only we were renting at the time so we were alone. Since there were no other people, it was just us in the pool, which was great because we could take advantage of it. That week more people only arrived when we were 1 or 2 days away from leaving. Another activity I did was to go fishing with my father to places near our cabin that made us have a characteristic memory of that vacation because, looking for where to fish, we came to an area of very high vegetation that didn't allow us to see much and we were about to fall down a ravine of several meters because we didn't know the area. All this that I have told makes those vacations one of my favorites.

example of the ravine we almost fell down


2 comentarios:

  1. Wow, looks so pretty, i like the naturally on these places. Thank goodness you didn't fall finally!! uwu

    ResponderEliminar

Post 8: English Language Challenges

My experience learning English at the university has both positive and negative aspects, since, on the one hand, I think that the professors...