miércoles, 12 de mayo de 2021

Post 4: What's like to study...?

I study psychology. I chose this career because it always caught my attention. The psyche has always captivated me because I am interested in knowing how people see the different issues of our existence. 

Sadly, I have studied the career in online mode, and it has been quite frustrating. At the moment, I am in my third semester, and I still can't feel like I am in the race despite all my efforts to achieve it. This causes serious uncertainty about the quality of my education because I feel that I have not learned anything, which in turn generates a lot of anxiety. 

This causes serious uncertainty about the quality of my education because I feel that I have not learned anything, which in turn generates a lot of anxiety. 

The career is quite interesting and every time I face a new subject I am surprised, but studying online has not been a good experience, perhaps this has been influenced by the pandemic context in which we are because everything gets worse; I mean that if I studied online but I could live normal, maybe I would not have all these negative feelings.

Studying this career online has become quite a burden for me and I know that many of my classmates must be going through similar situations. I look forward to being able to attend college and leave all that behind.



2 comentarios:

Post 8: English Language Challenges

My experience learning English at the university has both positive and negative aspects, since, on the one hand, I think that the professors...