martes, 25 de mayo de 2021

Post 5: My future job

I would like to work as a psychologist, keeping a flexible job in which I do not have inconveniences due to misunderstandings or things beyond my control. I imagine my job as an instance in which I will enjoy despite the responsibility and stress that it may generate, having a comfortable place to serve my patients. 

In the beginning, of course, I would work for some entity or some specific boss, within the corresponding building, but if life allows me I would like to have my own practice after working for several years. In the same way, my work (at least as I imagine it) must necessarily be inside an office, so being outdoors is out of the question. 

I do not aspire to have a lot of travel within my job nor a very high salary, as I study psychology out of interest in the subject rather than thinking of earning a luxurious living for my degree. I think about helping people with their problems and accompanying them in the process of overcoming and/or understanding their complications. 

Also, I think it is important to note that I am interested in getting a graduate degree before I try to venture into some sort of freelancing. As I progress in my career I will decide what I can specialize in.




3 comentarios:

Post 8: English Language Challenges

My experience learning English at the university has both positive and negative aspects, since, on the one hand, I think that the professors...